Coalition Technologies requires a skills test including video as part of their hiring process.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! We also offer paid time off for all remote team members.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Excellent verbal skills; well-spoken, clear and direct
- Excellent written skills, able to catch grammar and spelling errors/CSS
- Highly ethical and trustworthy
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Apps, Basecamp, other online tools
- Extremely well organized and able to help others be the same
- Willing to do entry level bookkeeping, work hard, and learn
- The ability to take instructions and work with a remote team based on a 9am to 6pm PST schedule
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer and mic and speakers for calls. Must have reliable internet and power (maximum of 1 hour of outage per month).
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Assisting CEO and other departments with one-off tasks such as quality assurance testing, writing blog posts, organizing files/information, etc
- Working in departments (SEO, recruiting, digital production, etc) as needed
- Effectively applying our methodology and following project standards
- Managing calendars and special events
- Answering phones
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY https://goo.gl/FXejrs