100% Telecommute, 'work-from-anywhere' position. Must be available primarily during US business hours and speak native-level English. 30+ hours/week expected. Exceptional email writing skills required! Must be tech-savvy.
Larvol provides data and software solutions to support the competitive intelligence needs of the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Since 2004, we have been providing comprehensive competitive intelligence and analysis for the most prominent pharmaceutical companies in the world. We are looking for a versatile, team player to support internal & external sales initiatives and administrative operations.
- Scheduling and calendar management for sales team
- Travel & logistical support
- Sales Support
- Email writing
- Business Development & Leadgen support
- Salesforce administration
- Various marketing and sales projects
- Appointment setting
- Social media research
- Potentially some calling/cold calling
- Assist with creating presentations
- Market research & related analyses
- Ad hoc projects
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently and primarily during US business hours
- Must have some availability outside traditional business hours (nights/weekends)
- Exceptional attention to detail (names, grammar, timezones, etc.)
- Business experience required
- College degree preferred
- Must own smart phone, computer, and have reliable internet
- Proficiency in MS Office (we are PowerPoint, Excel, MS Outlook heavy) and SalesForce (bonus)
- We are tech-forward and expect staff to be adept at learning and utilizing new platforms on a frequent basis
- Candidates with a successful track record in a similar position are preferred
Compensation: Depending on experience, $14-$19/hour anticipated to start.
Position is between 30+ hours per week with some flexibility. Candidates located within US timezones preferred. Native-level English required.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume and brief introduction including salary history to email@example.com. Please include "Sales Admin" in the subject so we can find it faster!